Best Friends - Part 7


Sarah rummaged through her bedside table drawers and pulled out her possession stone, “Here goes nothing!”

She slumped over and fell to the floor. Moments later, I could hear footsteps upstairs.

The door to Sarah’s room creaked open, and a relatively athletic boy about my age peaked his head in, “Hey, Lily! It worked! It’s me, Sarah.”

I gulped, “Hey…”

“You wanna do this?” Sarah reached into her brother’s boxers.

My heart pounded in my chest. Was I really going to do this?

"Sure," I managed to croak out.

I slowly stood up, following his lead, and we both walked over to the bed. Sarah's brother climbed onto the bed and laid down, facing upwards. I straddled him, my heart pounding in my chest. I didn't know if I was ready for this, but the thrill of doing something Taboo was making my head spin.

Sarah's brother reached between us, and I knew what he was about to do. I gulped, but didn't stop him. He pressed inside me, and I gasped at the sensation, feeling my hips buck involuntarily.

We began to move together. I couldn't believe what I was doing.

Sarah’s hands grabbed my breasts. 

The sensation was overwhelming. I let out a gasp, feeling a new part of me awaken. I could hear Sarah's brother's moans, and I started moaning too. The feeling of her dick inside me was something I didn't know I was missing.

As we continued, Sarah's brother's movements became more intense, and I could feel myself getting closer and closer to something I had never experienced before. I had always thought that the feeling of being with a guy could never compare to what a girl could experience, but in that moment, I realized I had been wrong. I was experiencing a feeling that I had never known, and I was loving every second of it.

Finally, as Sarah reached her peak, I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me. I let out a loud moan, feeling the sensation of both the penetration and the hands on my breasts. I could feel my body tense, and then, as the orgasm subsided, I collapsed onto Sarah's brother, both of us panting heavily.

We lay there for a moment, both caught up in the aftermath of our intense encounter. I couldn't believe what had just happened, but I also couldn't deny the rush of pleasure and satisfaction that had washed over me.

Sarah slowly extracted herself from me, and we both lay in the afterglow.

"That was... intense," Sarah panted, looking up at me, “That was my first time ever having sex as a boy.”

I couldn't help but chuckle, "You know, I've never had sex as a girl, either."

She smiled, "I guess we're both experiencing new things tonight."

We fell asleep wrapped in each others’ arms, a boy and a girl, intertwined.

Comments

  1. This was such a fun series. I really enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment