Best Friends - Finale

I awoke the next morning. Sarah lay next to me in her pajamas, having put her brother back in his room. 

"Morning, sleepyhead," Sarah greeted me with a smile, "How do you feel?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. I feel... strange. Like I've done something I shouldn't have."

"Hey, don't think of it like that," Sarah said gently, "It’s not weird if you’re in Lily’s body."

"I guess," I muttered, still feeling uneasy.

I got out of bed and looked in the mirror. I was still wearing Sarah's clothes from last night, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of shame for what happened. I had always thought of myself as straight, but last night... I had been with a guy.

"Sarah?" I called out, "Last night... with your brother... I don't know how to feel about it."

"What if I'm not straight?" I asked, feeling tears prick at the corners of my eyes.

“What? A guy and a girl sleeping together isn’t ‘straight’? That’s as straight as it gets. Take another look at yourself, Lily.”

I stared at my reflection, my eyes tracing over my curves. There was no denying that I was a girl.

“Thank you for this experience, Sarah. Truly,” I hugged her, “I really think I should be getting back to my own body now.”

“Oh…” she replied with a hint of sadness, “I understand. But when would we ever get to hang out again? I don’t even know who you really are.”

“I still can’t tell you who I really am,“ I replied, my voice trembling with a mix of emotions. "But I promise, someday, we'll meet again.”

“You know, I kinda prefer you over the old Lily,” Sarah gave me a hug.

I couldn't help but smile at her compliment, "I'm glad you feel that way, Sarah."

"But you should go back to your real body soon," she said softly, "It wouldn't be right to keep her away from her own life for too long."

Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes, focusing on the feeling of Sarah's arms around me. I placed my hand on the stone, feeling the familiar weight and texture. My heart raced with anticipation and a bit of sadness. This was it. I was about to leave this body and this experience behind.

My vision blurred, and I was back in my own body, lying in my bed. I sat up slowly, taking a moment to adjust to the familiar surroundings.

I couldn't help but feel a blush creep up my neck. I had not only experienced being a girl but also had a sexual experiencewith a guy. 

I looked at the stone in my hand, wondering if I would ever use it again.

Comments

  1. Love it! Great series :D

    Would love to seen an epilogue sometime

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment