Reconnecting - Part 1

A couple days had passed since my late father had possessed my girlfriend, Mia’s body. Mia and I had tried to summon his spirit as part of a ritual, but, inexperienced as we were, things did not go according to plan. Now, my father was stuck in her body, at least until we could find a way for him to depossess Mia.

“Son, this is just so strange! I never thought I’d be resurrected as a young woman.”

I stared at Mia's body, my father's voice coming out of her mouth, still unable to fully process the situation.

"I know, Dad. We'll figure this out," I said, trying to sound reassuring even though panic was bubbling under the surface, “Could you at least use Mia’s voice? It makes me very uncomfortable when you use your own.”

Mia's body hesitated for a moment before her lips curled into a mischievous smile.

"Alright, alright, I'll try to sound more like Mia," he said in Mia's soft voice, “How’s this?”

“Yeah, that sounds just like her,” I sighed, “You know, Dad, it’s been days now. It’s been great to reconnect with you after all these years, but I need Mia back.”

My father sulked, looking down at his womanly form, “You know, I can do more than just mimic her voice…”

“What …do you mean?”

"Oh, come on, son. Don't be so serious. It's not every day a man gets to experience life in a woman's body," he teased, twirling a lock of Mia's hair between his fingers.

I gulped. I knew that look. That look of lust.

"You have no idea what it's like, son," he purred in Mia's voice, taking slow steps toward me, "To feel everything she feels, to inhabit her skin. It's exhilarating."

He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"Dad, please stop," I pleaded, my voice shaky with emotion.

“Dad?” my father scoffed, “What do you mean, ‘Dad’? Babe, it’s me. Mia.”

This was so fucked up. But I couldn’t bring myself to push her away. I realized I wanted –no, needed– Mia’s affection.

This was completely irrational and wrong. But as he pressed his lips to mine in a deep kiss, I couldn't deny the overwhelming sensation of pleasure surging through my body.

Mia's body wrapped around me, caressing my back and pulling me closer, “Is this what you’ve been missing?”

“Mia,” I whispered, “I’ve missed you.”

Comments