A Couple Mistakes - Part 2



I didn’t know what to do, so I just lay there in bed with all my thoughts until I fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke to my so-called husband making breakfast. He was cooking bacon and eggs and humming a tune.

He finally walked into the bedroom, holding a plate loaded with a delicious breakfast. I couldn't help but smile at his attentiveness.

"Good morning, sweetheart," he said softly.

"Morning," I replied, taking the plate from him and digging in.

In the back of my mind, I was still reeling from the realization that I had spent the night with a man who thought I was his wife. And he had spent the night with a woman who thought he was her wife!

As we ate breakfast, I couldn't help but steal glances at this woman’s husband, no longer inhabited by my wife, Mary’s spirit. I found myself enjoying his company and could see the appealing qualities that had attracted Mary to him in the first place.

What was I thinking? I had to call Mary.

I rushed to the bathroom, my heart pounding as I quickly dialed Mary's number. Here I was, in my neighbor's house, in my neighbor’s body, about to talk to my wife, who was in our own home, wondering where I was.

Mary picked up the phone on the third ring, her voice laced with concern. "Hey, Peter, where have you been? I've been trying to reach you all morning."

My words stumbled out in a rush, "Mary, it's me. I'm still in the neighbor's house. I thought we were supposed to switch back today, not yesterday. I woke up this morning, and her husband’s making breakfast, thinking I'm his wife!"

There was a stunned silence on the other end of the line before Mary responded, her voice a mixture of disbelief and amusement, "Wait, so you spent all of yesterday and didn’t realize that I wasn’t in his body anymore?"

Mary burst out laughing, "Oh, Peter, you really got yourself into a mess this time. I switched back yesterday morning after breakfast. I can't believe you didn't notice!"

“You didn’t sleep with him, did you?” she continued.

I couldn’t bring myself to tell her the truth.

No, no, of course not," I stammered out, trying to sound as convincing as possible, "I mean, we just... talked and stuff."

"Well, it seems like you've got quite the situation on your hands now, don't you?"

I could tell she was pissed now. She hung up on me after a moment of silence.

I stood in the bathroom, phone still in hand, feeling a wave of panic wash over me. How could I have been so oblivious to not realize the switch had already happened? I felt a mix of embarrassment and fear as I contemplated the implications of spending the night with my neighbor, pretending to be his wife.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, I found the man sitting at the kitchen table, a concerned look on his face.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

I took a deep breath, trying to gather my thoughts. I was pretty upset with Mary at this point for hanging up on me like that, especially since I would need her help to depossess this body.

I walked over to him. I reasoned that nothing I did now could possibly worsen the situation.

I wrapped my hands around him, pushing my breasts up against the back of his neck. I leaned in to kiss him.

"I need you," I whispered, my voice barely above a whisper. "I need you inside me again."

Comments

  1. I see several options here.

    Mary decides to punish Peter for not switching back. She uses the stone to have the wife wake up in Peter's body. At first the "new" Peter is shocked but Mary convinces her neighbor to play the part, at least in public. She is surprised that Peter seems comfortable as he is now. She can tell they are having sex the way they touch each other, the smiles and caresses. Jealous, Mary seduces the new Peter who find she prefers being the man.

    Another path would be the stone no longer works on Peter's new body since he is now pregnant. So Mary uses the stone on Peter's body and wakes up the female neighbor in it. They begin a new life together.

    Peter confesses that he is falling in love with the male neighbor, he wants to remain with him as his wife. Mary uses the stone to wake up the neighbor's real wife in Peter's body. She explains everything to the "new" Peter who laughs. "My husband is a pig. he HAS to be in charge all the time. I was about to divorce him!" They both talk to Peter while the neighbor husband is at work. Peter doesn't care, he is in love. He wants to stay there. The new Peter shrugs and agrees to trade lives with Peter. Mary isn't sure, they decide to sleep on it. But that night, they don't do much sleeping. The new Peter shows Mary what sex with a male body driven by a woman's mind can feel like. In the end, only person in his own body is unaware of all the changes that have gone on but he's happy, his wife is finally pregnant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment