A Silver Lining - Part 4

It took some time, but after a few days, I found myself wanting to be more like her, to become her.

I felt like I was becoming her mentally, too. It began with small things - her pacing, her posture, her way of speaking. Then it progressed to larger, more significant changes. Her sexuality, for instance.

I began to explore my newfound attraction more deeply. I wanted to know what it felt like to be with someone like Ethan, to have his hands on me, to experience the thrill of being desired and desired in return.

One evening, I decided to video chat him. Amy's phone trembled in my hands as I hit the green button. The screen flickered to life, and there he was, Ethan. He looked exactly the same as he did in the videos and photos Amy had shown me.

"Hey Ethan," I said, trying to sound like Amy, "You know, I was just thinking about you earlier."

"Oh?" he asked, curiosity shining in his eyes.

“Are you alone?”

"Yeah," he replied, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine.

"I was laying in bed, and I couldn't help but think about you." I bit my lips.

"I wish I could be there with you right now," he whispered, reaching for his cock.

"I wish you could be here, too," I croaked.

I pulled my top down, revealing my cleavage as I slipped my hand beneath the fabric of Amy's pants.

"I'm touching myself right now, Ethan," my breath hitched.

"Oh, fuck..." he groaned, his eyes darkening as he tugged on his own erection.

"Imagine that it's you, Ethan. Your fingers... your dick... inside of me," I breathed, my voice heavy with lust.

My eyes locked on his as I thrust two fingers inside myself, imagining they were his.

"I need you... so bad... Ethan," I moaned, my hips bucking against my hand.

"I want to fuck you so hard," he panted, his voice low and gravelly.

I arched my back, my orgasm building rapidly.

“I’m gonna cum,” Ethan moaned, his pace quickening. I could see his hand building a rhythm, his grip tightening on his shaft. I knew he would cum soon, and so did I.

“Me too, Ethan," I groaned, my orgasm crashing over me.

I closed my eyes, feeling Amy's body shudder beneath my touch. I opened my eyes to see Ethan's dick pulsating, squirting white liquid onto his chest. I watched as he caught his breath, his eyes locked with mine.

"I can't wait to do that for real," he said, his voice hoarse.

"Me neither," I whispered, my heart hammering in my chest.

Comments

Post a Comment