Reconnecting - Part 2



"You know, I never thought I'd get a chance to experience life like this," my father said, still mimicking Mia's voice.

"You've had enough time to explore it. It's time for you to go back to where you belong and let Mia come home," I said firmly.

He sighed, looking back at the ceiling, "You're right. I don't know how we're going to do it, but I'll give it my best shot."

However, after several attempts, my father was clearly struggling to leave her body.

Frustration and despair began to settle in. The more time that passed, the stranger and sadder the situation became.

“I don’t know. Something’s not right,” he sighed, panic starting to edge into his words.

Then he started wincing in pain and massaging his forehead.

I watched in horror, unsure of what to do.

"Dad, what's happening?" I cried out, reaching out to grasp his hand.

His eyes met mine, and he looked genuinely terrified, “Son, I think I’m becoming her permanently. I can feel it happening, and I can't stop it."

“How? What do you mean?”

"It seems like I'm merging with Mia's consciousness, and the more we try to force me out, the stronger she becomes inside my own mind."

Then he began to smile, “Oh, it’s delicious. I don't want it to end. More… More…"

My father, now fully merged with Mia, writhed on the floor as if in agony or ecstasy, his eternal essence becoming one with the woman I’d loved. I watched, helpless, as she rose from the floor and looked into my eyes, her gaze flickering between my father and Mia.

“It’s done, my love,” he whispered. “I have become her, and she has become me. We are one now.”

Mia's body was writhing, clearly excited and aroused. 

"Daddy?" Mia's voice asked with a seductive smile, her eyes burning with desire and possession.

I hesitated, frozen, unsure of what to do or say. The boundaries had blurred, and I found myself in uncharted territory.

"What do you want…?"

"You know what I want, Daddy," she purred, her hand tracing the outline of my erection through my pants.

Comments

  1. Very interesting situation. And it might be a bit awkward, at least he still has both Mia and his dad in his life still. Very nicely done. An enjoyable read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment