Inseparable - Part 2




As I stood there, marveling at my transformation, a sudden thought struck me - what about Julia? She was due back from her business trip in a week. What would she think if she came home to find an exact duplicate of herself?

I grabbed my phone and quickly composed a text to her: "Hey babe, how's the trip going? Miss you!" I hesitated before hitting send, realizing my voice would sound different if she called. I'd have to stick to texting for now.

I couldn't resist the urge to try on some of Julia's clothes. I opened her closet and ran my fingers over the soft fabrics of her dresses and blouses. I selected a floral sundress and slipped it over my head, marveling at how it hugged my new curves. The feeling of the light fabric against my skin was exhilarating.

I stepped into a pair of Julia's sandals, wobbling slightly as I adjusted to the slight heel. I made my way to her vanity and sat down, picking up her makeup brush. With trembling hands, I applied a light dusting of blush and a swipe of mascara, just as I'd seen Julia do countless times. 

The face staring back at me from the mirror was both familiar and strange. It was Julia, but with my expressions, my mannerisms. I pursed my lips and batted my eyelashes.

I giggled at my reflection, the sound higher and more melodious than I was used to. The surreal nature of the situation hit me again - I was literally living in my girlfriend's skin.

My gaze fell to her obvious anatomical differences. My curiosity got the better of me. I tentatively cupped my new breasts, marveling at their softness and weight. A shiver ran through me at the unfamiliar sensation. I felt a mix of arousal and guilt - was this a violation of Julia's privacy? But then again, hadn't she given me full access to her body before?

I shook my head, pushing away the guilt. This was an incredible opportunity for exploration and understanding. I decided to embrace it fully.

Suddenly, my stomach growled. I realized I hadn't eaten since breakfast, and now it was late afternoon. I made my way to the kitchen, my steps becoming more confident in Julia's body. 

Opening the fridge, I scanned the contents. I spotted Julia's favorite yogurt and grabbed it, along with some fresh berries. As I prepared the snack, I marveled at how different everything felt – the weight of my chest as I leaned over the counter, the way my hips swayed as I walked to get a spoon.

My phone buzzed with a text from Julia.

I brushed her long blonde hair aside as I read the text, "Trip's going well, but I miss you too! Can't wait to be back in your arms."

I typed out a quick reply, "Can't wait either! Love you." 

Comments