Shake it Off - Part 1


“What, sis? I can’t walk around the city without you getting upset with me?”

“You’re in my body, Nathan! And you’re showing a lot of …cleavage.”

“Oh, come on, Georgie! This is what you had in your suitcase. Of course I would wear my guy clothes if I could, but I think that would probably embarrass you more. Besides, no one around us knows we actually swapped bodies.”

Georgie stared daggers at Nathan's cleavage, "That's not the point! You're practically spilling out of that top. I would never wear it like that."

Nathan rolled his eyes, “Like what? How would I know how you like to wear it?”

Georgie huffed and reached out, pulling the neckline of the top higher, "Like this, dumbass. And stop swinging your hips so much when you walk. You look ridiculous."

Nathan batted her hands away, "Hey, hands off. You’re me now, which means you technically just adjusted your own sister’s top in public… And I'm not swinging anything. This is just how your body moves, okay? I can’t do much about it."

Georgie's face reddened as she realized the truth in Nathan's words. She quickly glanced around, hoping no one had noticed their awkward interaction, "Fine, whatever. Just… try to be more …subtle, okay? Please?"

“Look,” Nathan retorted, “Can’t you just let me be? I’m my own sister for fuck’s sake, which is stressful enough, mind you. It’s not exactly what I had in mind for our family vacation.”

"Tell me about it," Georgie muttered, shifting uncomfortably in her brother's body. "I keep forgetting I have… different parts now."

Nathan snorted, then quickly covered his mouth, unused to the higher-pitched giggle that escaped, “Oh my God, I really sound like you when I laugh, too.”

Nathan let out another giggle, this time not bothering to stifle it. Georgie cringed at hearing her own laughter coming from her brother.

"Stop that," she hissed.

"Oh, lighten up," Nathan said, tossing Georgie's long hair over his shoulder, "We might as well lean into it. Who knows how long we'll be stuck like this?"

Comments