Inseparable - Part 4


That night I slept like a rock. I started to dream…

In my dream, I was still Julia.

There was a man there with me.

He approached me slowly, his eyes roaming over my body. I felt exposed and vulnerable, yet strangely excited. He reached out and cupped my face in his hands, leaning in close.

"Julia," he whispered, his breath warm on my skin, "I've missed you."

He pulled out the biggest cock I’d ever seen. To my surprise, I eagerly gripped it in my hands, my fingers barely wrapping around the massive shaft, and guided it into me. 

I gasped as he entered me, the sensation overwhelming in its intensity. In my dream, as Julia, I actually wanted it. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer.

His hands roamed over my body, caressing my breasts and hips as he thrust into me. I moaned, my voice high and breathy. The feeling of being filled, of being taken, was intoxicating. 

"Oh God," I cried out as he hit a particularly sensitive spot. My back arched off the bed as waves of pleasure coursed through me. 

He picked up the pace, his movements becoming more urgent. I clung to him, my nails digging into his back as I felt myself approaching the edge. The tension built and built until finally...

I awoke with a start, my heart racing. Julia's silky nightgown clung to my skin, damp with sweat. My breathing was rapid, and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. The dream had left me feeling confused and aroused.

Sunlight streamed through the curtains, illuminating my new body. I stretched, feeling the pull and flex of unfamiliar muscles. My breasts shifted as I moved, a constant reminder of my changed state.

I got out of bed and padded to the bathroom, catching sight of myself in the mirror. Julia's tousled blonde hair framed her face, her eyes still heavy with sleep. I splashed some water on my face and brushed my teeth, marveling at how different even these simple actions felt in this body.

As I went about my morning routine, I couldn't shake the lingering effects of the dream. It had felt so real, so vivid. The sensations, the emotions - they were all still fresh in my mind. I found myself blushing as I remembered the intimate details.

I made my way to the kitchen, my bare feet padding softly on the cool tile floor. As I prepared my morning coffee, I couldn't help but wonder - was this how Julia felt every day? Did she experience these same these same urges?

My phone buzzed with a text from Julia, "Good morning, handsome! How's your day going so far?"

I froze, staring at the screen.

I took a deep breath before typing out a reply, "Morning, beautiful. Just waking up and thinking of you." 

Comments

Post a Comment