Thanksgiving Miracle - Part 2



I stumbled back to the guest room –of my own house mind you– shut the door behind me, and broke down crying.

My gaze drifted around the room, taking in the generic decor of the guest space. No personal touches, no familiar comforts. Just bland, inoffensive furnishings that seemed to mock my current status: a guest in my own life.

I pulled my knees to my chest, trying to make myself as small as possible, as if I could somehow disappear entirely.

The sobs wracked my body - Amber's body - as the full weight of the situation crashed down on me. How long would I be trapped like this? Would I ever get my own body back? The questions swirled in my mind, each one more terrifying than the last.

I wiped the tears away with the back of my hand, noticing how much smaller and more delicate Amber's hands were compared to my own.

I caught sight of myself - of Amber - in the full-length mirror on the bedroom door. It was jarring, seeing her face and body mirroring my movements, tears streaming down her cheeks. I touched my face, watching as Amber's reflection did the same.

I began to notice the sensation of her breasts –my breasts– squishing up against my knees.

What had caused the switch? The dream? Was there some kind of magic involved?

I remembered reading about lucid dreaming once. Maybe if I could fall asleep again and become aware in the dream, I could reverse whatever had happened. It was worth a shot, but I knew I couldn’t fall asleep now.

I slowly lowered my legs, revealing Amber’s torso in the process, my hands nervously hovering over her breasts. Taking a deep breath, I gently placed my palms over the soft mounds beneath Amber's t-shirt. The sensation was strange - I could feel the weight and warmth through my hands, but also a dull pressure against my chest.

And then, to my surprise, her nipples hardened under my touch.

A knock at the door made me jump, "Amber? Are you okay in there?"

It was aunt Karen’s voice.

What was I doing? This was my cousin's body!

"Y-yeah, I'm fine!" I called back, wincing at how high and feminine my voice sounded, "I'll be down in a minute!"

"You can do this," I whispered to myself, Amber's voice still jarring to my ears, "Just act normal and figure this out later."

With one last deep breath, I opened the door and made my way back downstairs.

Comments