“Wait right here!” I giddily ran into Kathy and Allan’s bedroom.
I rummaged through Kathy's closet, my heart racing with excitement and a touch of guilt. My fingers brushed against silky fabrics and lacy textures until I found what I was looking for - a flowy summer dress in a soft pink color.
I quickly stripped off the casual clothes I had been wearing and slipped the dress over my head. The fabric caressed my skin as it fell into place, hugging my curves in all the right places. I smoothed it down, marveling at how different it felt compared to my usual wardrobe.
Taking a deep breath, I stepped in front of the full-length mirror. The reflection that greeted me was stunning - Kathy's body looked amazing in the dress, her long legs accentuated by the hem that fell just above the knees. The neckline dipped low enough to show a hint of cleavage.
I emerged from the bedroom a few minutes later, wearing one of Kathy's dresses. It was a flowy sundress that hugged my curves in all the right places. I had even put on a bit of makeup, following the routine I'd observed Kathy use that morning.
"Ta-da!" I twirled, the skirt flaring out around me. "What do you think?"
Sarah's jaw dropped as she took in the sight of me, "Wow."

Comments
Post a Comment