A Second Chance - Part 14





As we continued our playful roleplay, I felt myself slipping deeper into Kathy's persona. It was unsettling how natural it felt to embody her mannerisms and speech patterns.

We moved on from the photos and explored the rest of the house, pretending to be a happy couple planning for their future. We laughed and joked, enjoying the freedom of being someone else.

I settled onto the couch, crossing my legs delicately as I'd seen Kathy do. Sarah sat down beside me, trying to mimic Allan's more relaxed posture.

"So, darlin'," I drawled, leaning in close, "What should we do for our anniversary this year?"

She cleared her throat, "Well, sweetheart, I was thinking maybe a nice romantic getaway. Just the two of us."

I giggled, playfully swatting Sarah's arm, "Oh, you charmer. Where did you have in mind?"

"How about that little bed and breakfast we went to last year?" Sarah suggested, "The one with the beautiful garden?"

"Oh, that sounds lovely," I performantly rested my head on Sarah's shoulder, snuggling into her side.

"Mmm, that does sound nice," I murmured, "Just you and me, no distractions..."

Sarah wrapped an arm around me, pulling me closer. I could feel the strength in Allan's muscles as she held me.

"Maybe we could finally try for that second baby we've been talking about," Sarah said.

"Oh, Allan," I breathed, looking up at Sarah through Kathy's long lashes.

The idea of "trying for a baby" in this body was both thrilling and terrifying. I knew we were just playing pretend, but something about it felt so real in that moment.

"You really want to have another baby with me?" I asked softly, staying in character as Kathy.

Sarah nodded, her expression serious as she played Allan, "I think we're ready. Don't you want to give Lily a little brother or sister?"

I placed a hand on my flat stomach, imagining what it would be like to carry a child.

"Oh honey, you know I do," I said softly, maintaining Kathy's persona, "I've been thinking about it a lot lately. Feeling that little life growing inside me again..."

"You were so beautiful when you were pregnant with Lily," Sarah pulled me closer, "I can't wait to see you like that again."

"Well then," I purred, running a hand along Sarah's chest, "Maybe we should start trying right now..."

Sarah shifted uncomfortably, unsure about how serious I was.

I leaned in closer to Sarah, my heart racing. The line between roleplay and reality was starting to blur.

"What do you say, big guy?" I whispered, trailing my fingers along Sarah's jaw, "Want to take your wife to bed?"

Comments