A Second Chance - Part 7



“So …Kathy…” Sarah giggled, “My darling wife…”

"Yes...dear husband?" I replied, trying to match Sarah's playful tone.

Sarah's hands, now much larger and rougher, cupped my face gently, "You know, I've always thought you were the most beautiful woman in the world."

“Oh, really? Well, I’ve always thought you were the handsomest man”

Sarah's hands trailed down my sides, coming to rest on my hips.

"Well, Mrs. Thompson," she said, emphasizing our borrowed last name, "Now that our darling daughter, Lily, is asleep... perhaps we could take advantage of this quiet time?"

"Mr. Thompson," I replied, trying to match her playful tone, "Are you propositioning me?"

"Maybe I am," Sarah said, her voice low and husky in Allan's deep baritone.

Her hands tightened on my hips, pulling me closer.

We both burst out laughing.

Our laughter quickly faded as we realized the weight of the situation. Sarah's hands were still on my hips, and I could feel the warmth of her touch through the thin fabric of my clothes. 

Sarah's hands slowly moved up my sides, her touch hesitant but curious. I shivered involuntarily as her fingers brushed the sides of my breasts.

"Is this okay?" she asked softly, her eyes searching mine.

I nodded, unable to find my voice. This was Sarah, my girlfriend, touching me. But it was also Allan's body, his hands on Kathy's skin. The conflicting sensations were dizzying.

Sarah's thumbs brushed over my nipples and I shuddered, a jolt of pleasure shooting through me.

"Sensitive?" Sarah asked with a smirk.

"Very," I managed to reply.

Sarah leaned in, her lips brushing against my ear, "I've always wondered what it felt like for you.”

Comments