A Second Chance - Part 8



“Wait. Stop,” I felt an aversion to being touched by a man in that way, “I know it's you inside, but looking at you, touching you... it feels like I'm with Allan. And that's not who I want to be with. Maybe you’re curious, but I don’t like… men."

As I stood there in Kathy's body, with Allan towering over me, I couldn't help but feel vulnerable. Even though I knew it was Sarah's consciousness inside of Allan’s body, it still felt strange and uncomfortable.

I tried to make light of the situation – "I'm just not in the mood tonight, honey," I said in a playful tone.

“Sure, …’Kathy’,” Sarah smirked, “I get it.”

"Maybe we should try to get some sleep," I suggested, "Who knows, maybe we'll wake up tomorrow and this will all have been some crazy dream."

Sarah nodded, grateful for the suggestion, "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

We made our way to the bedroom, the tension between us palpable. As we entered, we both hesitated, looking at the bed.

"I can sleep on the couch if you want," Sarah offered.

I shook my head, "No, it's okay. We can share the bed."

We awkwardly got ready for bed, trying not to look at each other as we changed into pajamas. I couldn't help but feel self-conscious as I slipped on one of Kathy's silky nightgowns, the fabric clinging to my new curves.

As we settled into bed, there was an uncomfortable distance between us. The bed felt enormous, each of us hugging our respective edges.

"Goodnight, Sarah," I whispered into the darkness.

"Goodnight, Elliott," she replied, her voice sounding strange coming from Allan's body.

As I lay there in the darkness, my mind raced. The events of the day played over and over in my head - waking up in Kathy's body, pretending to be her for Lily, Sarah's jealousy, our awkward attempt at intimacy. It all felt like some surreal dream.

I shifted uncomfortably, still not used to the curves and softness of this new body. The silky nightgown clung to my skin in unfamiliar ways. I could hear Sarah's steady breathing beside me, but it sounded strange coming from Allan's larger frame.

I bit my lips, as I quietly slipped my hands into the nightgown.

I couldn't help myself. My hands roamed over the unfamiliar curves of Kathy's body, exploring the soft skin and gentle slopes. I traced the outline of her breasts, marveling at their fullness and weight. My fingers trailed down her flat stomach to the curve of her hips.

The silky nightgown rustled softly as I moved. I froze, worried I had woken Sarah. But her breathing remained steady beside me.

Guilt gnawed at me as I continued my exploration. This wasn't my body to touch. And Sarah was right there next to me. But I couldn't stop - the temptation was too great.

My hand slipped lower, between my legs. I hesitated, my fingers hovering just above the soft mound between my legs. This was a line I hadn't crossed yet. Touching Kathy's body was one thing, but this felt far more intimate.

Still, curiosity and temptation overwhelmed me. I bit my lip to stifle a gasp, not wanting to wake Sarah.

Suddenly, Sarah stirred beside me. I quickly withdrew my hand, my heart pounding.

"Elliott?" she mumbled sleepily, "You okay?"

"Y-yeah," I stammered, trying to keep my voice steady, "Just can't sleep."

Sleep continued to elude me as questions swirled through my mind. How had this happened? Would we ever get our own bodies back? What if we were stuck like this forever?

Comments