Carry Me Lila - Part 2

Jeremy exited Lila’s body, “Oh my God, I’m sorry, Lila. I got carried away.”

Lila blinked, her breath coming in rapid gasps as her mind swirled with what had just transpired. She felt a rush of heat flood her cheeks, a mixture of embarrassment and exhilaration coursing through her.

“You… you just entered me,” she stammered, not quite able to process the whirlwind of sensations that still lingered.

“I’m sorry!” Jeremy’s voice was frantic, “I didn’t mean to—”

“Not that I didn’t enjoy it,” Lila interrupted, her heart racing not just from the encounter but from the implication of their connection, “It was just… unexpected.”

“You …did?”

Lila couldn't believe what had just happened. She had shared an intimate experience with Jeremy, a ghost inhabiting her body. As she tried to process everything, she couldn't shake off the feeling of being turned on by the encounter.

“So, did you enjoy being me? The thrill of doing something totally forbidden?” she shot back playfully.

“I’ve never been with a girl before. Let alone a grown woman like you.”

Lila raised an eyebrow, a teasing smile creeping onto her face, “You mean to tell me that your first experience was being a ghost in a woman’s body? That’s quite the initiation.”

“Yeah, well,” he said, his voice tinged with embarrassment.

"Well, since we're probably gonna be roommates for as long as I live here, I could let you possess me from time to time," Lila said, a mischievous glint in her eye, "So you'll probably be getting real familiar with my body."

Jeremy's heart raced at the thought, "I don't want to intrude on your personal space or make you uncomfortable."

Lila shrugged nonchalantly, "It's up to you. I don't mind sharing my body with you. It's not like I have anyone else to share it with anyways."

Jeremy felt a pang of sympathy for Lila. He knew what it was like to feel lonely and isolated. Maybe they were meant to meet each other for a reason.

"Thanks, Lila," he said sincerely, "I really appreciate it."

Lila flashed him a warm smile before turning serious again.

"Which begs the question," she continued, "What do you want to know about being a woman?"

Comments