Carry Me Lila - Part 4




“Now, let’s talk about clothing. One of the best parts of being a woman is the wardrobe options!”

She directed Jeremy to her closet, revealing a breathtaking array of dresses, skirts, and blouses, “What do you think? We can try on some outfits and see how you feel in them.”

“Okay, I guess it can’t hurt,” he said finally, a nervous excitement bubbling within him, “But I have to get you naked first.” 

“Yes! This is going to be so much fun!”

With a newfound sense of confidence, Jeremy guided Lila’s hands to unbutton her silk pajamas and let them slip down her shoulders, pooling around her feet.

“Look at you,” Lila whispered, beaming with pride, “Absolutely stunning.”

Jeremy couldn't believe what he was seeing. He stared at the reflection of Lila's naked body in the full-length mirror, marveling at the curves, softness, and femininity that he now possessed.

"I-I'm a w-woman," he stuttered, his voice betraying his disbelief.

"Yes, you are!" Lila cheered, clapping her hands together excitedly, "Aren't you proud?"

"I-I don't know," Jeremy admitted, still trying to process everything that had happened in the past few minutes, "It's... overwhelming."

"I can only imagine," Lila said sympathetically. "But just think about it – you have a whole new world to explore now. And I'll be right here by your side to guide you through it."

"So what do we do now?" he asked, feeling a strange sense of excitement bubbling within him.

"Well first, we need to get dressed!" Lila declared, "Let's try on that yellow sundress first."

Jeremy felt a flutter of nerves in his stomach as he reached for the dress hanging in the closet. He had never worn anything like this before – it was completely out of his comfort zone.

"Um... I don't know about this," he said hesitantly, holding up the dress for Lila's approval.

"Don't worry! It'll look amazing on you," she reassured him.

With trembling fingers, Jeremy slipped into the sundress and zipped it up. It hugged his curves in all the right places and made him feel both feminine and exposed.

"I-I can't believe this is me," he stuttered, still in disbelief, "I-I never thought I would feel like this. Like... like a woman."

"That's because you are a woman now," Lila said firmly, "And you should be proud of that. Isn’t it nice to have legs and hips like these? To have big breasts to flaunt? Long, beautiful hair? You’ve got it all, Jeremy!”

As Jeremy continued to admire his reflection in the mirror, Lila watched with a smile on her face. She could see the inner struggle he was facing – trying to reconcile the boy he had always known himself as with the woman he now saw.

"It's... it's just so strange," Jeremy said, tracing his hands over his new curves and waistline, "I-I don't even know who I am anymore."

“You are …me. Lila Brown, 30-year-old single woman, independent artist.”

Jeremy hesitated for a moment –whether he liked it or not, Lila was his ticket to freedom, “Okay, Lila. Let’s embrace this. Show me how to be you.”

Comments