Completing the Task - Part 6

Miranda's reflection stared back at Kevin in the mirror, her face flushed and hair disheveled. Tears streamed down her cheeks as the full weight of what had just happened sank in.

"How could you make me do that?" Kevin sobbed, his voice coming out as Miranda's anguished cry, "That was my son! My own child!"

"Oh please," Gwen's voice echoed in his mind, sounding smug and satisfied, "It's not like he knew it was really you. To him, you were just the cute girl next door fulfilling his fantasies."

"It's still wrong!" Kevin protested, "He's just a teenager. I took advantage of him!"

"Technically, honey, you are also a teenager. I think he took advantage of you," Gwen pointed out, "After all, you're the sweet young virgin in this scenario."

"Stop it!" Kevin shouted.

"Oh sweetie," Gwen cooed, "We're just getting started. There's so much more fun to be had in this delicious young body."

"No," Kevin protested weakly, "I won't do it. I'd rather die than hurt anyone else."

"Is that so?" Gwen's voice took on a menacing edge, "Well, if you insist on being difficult, perhaps I'll just keep you trapped as Miranda permanently. How would you like that? Never seeing your family again, forced to live out the rest of your days as her?”

"No, please," he begged, his voice coming out as Miranda's frightened whimper, "You can't do that. I'll do anything, just please don't make this permanent."

“Then I’m gonna need you to dedicate a little more to the role. I can’t keep controlling all of your movements and whatever comes out of –or into– your mouth. I know I’m a ghost, but it’s exhausting.”

"I...I don't know if I can," he whispered, his voice trembling.

"Oh, I think you can," Gwen's voice purred in his mind, "In fact, I think deep down, a part of you is starting to enjoy this little adventure. Why don't we test that theory?"

“Here,” She turned his body towards the mirror again, “Show me what you’ve got. Give me your best ‘Miranda’ impression.”

Kevin stared at Miranda's reflection, his heart pounding. He took a deep breath, trying to still his trembling hands. 

"Hi, I'm Miranda," he said softly, forcing a girlish lilt into his voice.

"Not bad," Gwen's voice echoed in his mind, "But I think you can do better. Really get into character. The sex with Jake was really good, wasn’t it?"

Kevin hesitated, his stomach churning with revulsion at what Gwen was asking him to do. But he knew he had no choice if he ever wanted to return to his normal life.

"Oh my god, that was like, so amazing," he said in Miranda's high-pitched voice, forcing a girlish giggle, "The way he kissed me...wow. I think I'm totally falling for him."

“Hm… I don’t buy it.”

Kevin took a deep breath, steeling himself. He knew he had to be more convincing if he wanted any chance of escaping this nightmare. He closed his eyes for a moment.

When he opened his eyes again, he met his reflection's gaze with a coy smile. He twirled a strand of blonde hair around his finger and let out a breathy giggle.

"I can't believe we actually went all the way," he continued, forcing a dreamy sigh, "It was my first time, you know? I was so nervous, but Jake was so gentle…”

Kevin paused briefly to listen for Gwen, but she said nothing.

Kevin continued, his tone more solemn and serious than before, "Oh my god, I can still feel him inside me. It hurt a little at first, but then it felt so good. The way he touched me... I've never felt anything like it before. And when he... When he...finished...I felt this incredible rush. It was like fireworks going off inside me. I never knew it could feel that good."

“Kevin?” Gwen tried to interject to no avail.

"And the way Jake looked at me afterwards... God, I've never felt so beautiful, so desirable…”

Kevin stared at Miranda's reflection in horror, his heart pounding. The words had flowed so naturally, tapping into sensations and emotions he hadn't even realized were there. 

"Oh my," Gwen's voice purred in his mind, sounding delighted, "It seems our little Miranda is quite the actress after all. Or perhaps... it wasn't all acting?"

"No," Kevin protested weakly, "I didn't mean... I was just trying to be convincing."

But doubt gnawed at him. The memory of Jake's touch, the intense pleasure he had felt in Miranda's body - it all came flooding back. A warmth spread through his core, his nipples tightening beneath the thin fabric of Miranda's bra. He shifted uncomfortably, acutely aware of the dampness between his legs.

Gwen said smugly, "I think a part of you is starting to enjoy being Miranda. The soft skin, the delicate curves, the intense new sensations... It's intoxicating, isn't it?"

"Stop it," he whispered, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Oh sweetie," Gwen cooed, "There's no use fighting it. Why not embrace it? You could have so much fun as Miranda. No one will ever know.”

"You've tasted the forbidden fruit, darling. There's no going back now."

Kevin's hands moved of their own accord, sliding up Miranda's slim torso to cup her small breasts. He let out an involuntary gasp at the jolt of pleasure that shot through him. His nipples hardened beneath his palms, sending tingles of arousal coursing through his body.

"No," he whimpered, even as his hips began to move of their own accord, grinding against the edge of the vanity, "This is wrong. She’s just a kid. I can't..."

But his protests grew weaker as the sensations intensified. His breath came in short pants as his hands kneaded and squeezed Miranda's soft flesh. 

"That's it," Gwen's voice purred in his mind. "Give in to the pleasure. You know you want to."

Comments