Forever Mommy - Part 2


I couldn't deny the fact that there was also a part of me that was intrigued by this new experience.

My mom had worked hard to create a life filled with love and stability; all I knew was my teenage rebellion against it. What if this was an opportunity? A chance to actually, finally achieve that independence I so desired as a teen? 

“No one can tell me what to do anymore,” I whispered to myself, feeling a flicker of defiance spark within me.

I stepped back from the mirror, a rush of adrenaline surging through me. I was no longer just “Mom’s kid.” I was her.

I straightened my posture, lifting my chin as I regarded my reflection with newfound determination. This was not just a punishment; this was freedom. This was my chance to finally break free from the mold my mother had created for me.

I ran my fingers through my new blonde hair, twirling it around my finger as I considered all the possibilities that lay before me. For the first time since the switch, a smile crept onto my face. I could take charge of this life. I could blend my teenage dreams with her adult reality. I could take this body and make it my own, paint it with my personality, fill it with my dreams.

If I couldn’t return to my life as I knew it, I would create a life worth living—starting now.

“Mom would never let me touch her,” I snickered, “But now… I’m just touching my own body. I can do whatever I want.”

“Suppose I want to grab my boobs,” I continued as I boldly lifted my hands, cupping the softness of my new body, “Who’s to stop me?”

With a mischievous grin, I squeezed gently, feeling the unfamiliar weight and shape respond to my touch. It was a thrill, intoxicating and liberating all at once. I was an explorer in uncharted territory—a teenage boy turned woman, now discovering the contours of femininity while inhabiting my mother’s life.

I turned around to examine my backside in the mirror, admiring the roundness of my buttocks and the way they swayed when I moved.

“Oh… this is definitely new,” I murmured, a giggle escaping my lips as I twisted, trying to get a better look.

Suddenly, the implications of my transformation flooded over me.

Could I ever bring myself to have sex with my own father? I knew I couldn’t bear to destroy my parents’ marriage. Everything they had strived for? 

The very idea was grotesque and fascinating all at once. Too impossible to ignore.

Part of me wondered if sex as a woman could even be something to look forward to. If I could ever learn to enjoy that, then living as my mother wouldn’t be half bad.

Comments