"I guess it's time to come clean," I sighed.
"What? What is it?" the boy who appeared to be my son replied.
"I actually swapped during the Great Shift," I gulped and let out a tired laugh, "And I wasn't another woman."
"Oh?" the boy raised his eyebrows.
"I was..." I took a deep breath, "You."
"Me? What?" he laughed incredulously, "You mean you swapped into your own mom's body?!"
I nodded in silence.
"Holy shit... Kyle? Dude? I thought I had it tough swapping into ...you. But, Kyle... you're your own mom.... Why didn't you say anything? Why didn't you tell me?"
"I know. I know," I nervously adjusted the top, "I was embarrassed, Jason. I didn't want anyone to find out. My dad doesn't even know. I didn't want anyone to think I was gay or anything."
Tears started spilling out of my eyes, "I tried to find Mom, but I couldn't. I didn't know what to do. I panicked. I didn't register as swapped. And then it felt like it was too late."
"Hey," he pulled me in for a hug, "It's okay. For what it's worth, if you hadn't told me, I never would've guessed. I think you've been a pretty good mom, honestly."
I wiped the tears from my eyes, "Thanks, I guess."
After a long pause, "What's it like having sex with your dad though?"
I turned beet-red, "Don't you fucking go there."
Jason smirked.
I tucked a lock of Mom's hair behind her ear, "I's pretty fucking good..."
Wonderful story my friend. Excellent work.
ReplyDelete