"Uhh, Dad?" Gabe stuttered, "I don't think Mom would want you to be doing this."
"Oh, come on, kiddo," Lewis smirked, "Ever since your mother ran off with Jim, I've been spending less and less time with you. And now that she and Jim are on their anniversary trip, I thought... why not use the transmogrifier to become her?"
"That's like two whole weeks, Dad!"
"Yeah? And I retired early. I've got all the time in the world."
"You're a woman!"
“Technically true!” Lewis giggled, sitting back and admiring his own freshly painted nails.
He stretched his legs, which were clad in a pair of tight black leggings he’d raided from the back of the master closet, along with a snug, dark grey long-sleeve tee.
Gabe stared, utterly horrified, as his "mother" ran a hand through her long, wavy blonde hair with practiced ease.
"This is insane, Dad," Gabe groaned, "You’re literally wearing her clothes. In her body. This is definitely illegal."
"It's called resourcefulness, Gabe," Lewis teased, "Besides, I think I pull this off pretty well, don't you think?"
"Dad..."
"What Jim doesn't know won't hurt him," he scoffed, shifting on the cushions and crossing one sleek, legging-clad leg over the other.

Comments
Post a Comment