A Delicate Situation - Part 2


Jerry trembled with nervousness when he peered into Lisa's bedroom closet.

Ok, let's just do this. This is my closet after all, and these are my clothes.

He glanced at Lisa's reflection in the mirror and could see his nervousness manifesting itself in her face. He walked up close and studied his sister's expression.

🎶 Oh, this won't do at all. 🎶

Jerry sang in the most feminine intonation he could muster. He fluttered his smokey eyes and replicated Lisa's warmest smile to the best of his ability.

🎶 Now, where was I? 🎶

The temporary Lisa put her hands on her hips and peered around her closet. Dresses, jeans, tops... bathing suits.

🎶 Perfect. Let's try some on! 🎶

She just couldn't quit. Every piece made her feel more and more like any other girl. The best part about it was how true that really was!

🎶 Maybe I'll try going back tomorrow. I'll get to wake up looking like this! There's still a plenty this girl hasn't tried yet. 🎶

Comments