Playing Pretend



"Please, just pretend you're your boyfriend and fuck me."

"What? No!" Molly exclaimed, "I couldn't take advantage of Andrew's body like that. Wouldn't that be ...raping him?"

Molly's classmate, Joe, chortled, "Nah... Don't be silly. Who would ever know?"

It was swap class season once again. Joe had swapped into his study partner, Molly's body, while Molly had swapped into her boyfriend's. Because Joe and Molly had an exam coming up the following week, the two had decided to continue their after-school study sessions.

"I would never do that to Andrew."

Joe pouted, "That's too bad. I, Molly, really want your dick right now. Or would you rather let me finish up on my own later tonight?"

Molly was paralyzed, "No one will know, right?"

"As long as we keep pretending, it's just you and me, Andrew. Now, how about you show your girlfriend a little love?"

"Mmm, yeah. I'll show you how we usually do it."


Comments

  1. I like how Joe is manipulating her to get what he wants. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment