Completing the Task - Part 1


“Ahh, It feels so good to be alive again! Now that I’ve possessed you, I can turn you into anybody. So who do I pick first? How about that cute neighbor girl, Miranda? I’ve watched you staring at her. She was always too young for you to date, but I doubt she’s too young to become. So let’s have a little fun then, shall we? Let’s see what life is like as a teenage girl for a while.”

“No! Please, Gwen, you don’t have to do this. I could help you pass on instead, if you just get out of my -urgggh- body!” Kevin winced in pain as he began to transform.

“Oh, I gave up on passing on many years ago, after my untimely death. Did you really believe the old tenant had a daughter? It was I who had possessed poor Ms. White the whole time. And now that you’ve moved in, I get to some fun with you.”

“Ahhhh, feels good!” Gwen teased as Kevin finished transforming, “You look so cute now. Now, why don’t we go sneak into Miranda’s room and try on some of her clothes?”

“No, Gwen! I won’t do it! You can’t make me,” Kevin protested in Miranda’s sweet voice.

“Oh? Then I guess I won’t change you back after all.”

Kevin was at a loss, “Fine. I’ll do it.”

“Good girl!”

Part 2

Comments