Swap Meet - Part 3


Jonathan was waiting for Gabby's boyfriend to finish up in the bathroom when he saw Gabby peek her head into the bedroom.

"Psst," she hissed, "Jonathan, come here. Let's switch places."

"Why? What's going to happen?"

"What do you mean, what's going to happen?" Gabby glared, "He's going to want to have sex with me."

"...And?"

"And, what? Just get into the closet where I've been hiding. I'll take care of him."

"No worries, Gabby," Jonathan assured her, "I've got it handled."

"Fine," Gabby rolled her eyes, "Just be easy on him when you turn him down, okay? I love him."

"Oh..." Jonathan grinned, "I'm not going to turn him down. We're going to have sex."

Gabby was in shock, "What?! You can't have sex with my boyfriend! He would never cheat on me."

"I don't really think it's cheating, when I am you," Jonathan gestured towards his female curves, "I am going to pretend to be you, Gabby. And right now, you can pretend to be Jonathan. Now, if you'll excuse me, my boyfriend is going to come out of the bathroom any second now."

"You can't do this," Gabby was defeated.

"Gabby, honey... I've always wanted to experience sex as a woman, and this is my chance. I can't wait to feel what you feel when your boyfriend fucks you. I can't wait to moan with your voice when I come. And when he fills me up, it's going to make me so proud to be a woman as beautiful as you. Oh, I bet it feels incredible when he comes in you. And now he will come in me!"

The bathroom door opened, sending Gabby scurrying back into the hall closet, "Hey, baby. Have you been talking to yourself?"

Jonathan giggled, putting his hands on the man's chest, "Oh you know me, sweetheart."

Part 3
Part 2
Part 1

Comments

  1. Excellent part 3. Love it to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This story is very hot! Is there an next chapter? I hope so! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment