The Cover Up - Part 2


"Fuck off, Gabe!" Molly tore Gabe's hand away from Camille's pussy, "I can't believe you. That's sick."

"Oh come on, Molly! I'm just teasing you," Gabe grinned, "It's your brother's job to make you uncomfortable."

"No it isn't, Gabe," Molly was livid, "That's Camille's body right there. Aunt Camille!"

"Fine, sis," Gabe scoffed, as he got back up from the bed, "You simply wouldn't understand the special connection I have with Camille here."

"What connection are you talking about?" Molly asked.

"I feel like my transformation went a bit deeper than surface level, if you catch my drift," Gabe said calmly, resting his feminine hand on Camille's dresser, "I'm not saying I have her memories or anything. It's hard to explain, but I'm feeling this sensation, as if I've been Camille all my life. Like, I'm not bothered at all about the fact that I'll be stuck like this for the next few days. In fact, I feel perfectly comfortable. Perfectly normal. Is that supposed to happen?"

"Um, no," Molly grew worried, "My device should only have had an effect on your physical body."

"But what if her body is affecting my mind, somehow?" Gabe asked.

Molly stared at the woman before her for a second, "I suppose that's plausible. There's a chance the brain cells in Camille's gut could be having an effect on you. It could be affecting your emotional state, making you feel what Camille feels."

Gabe smiled, contouring Camille's breasts with his hand until resting it on her soft stomach, "That's so hot."

"Gabe, gross!" Molly pleaded, "Let's just think about this for a moment. Maybe it's a good thing that your own emotional state has been replaced by Camille's. It could help you adjust more quickly for the coming week."

"Week? I thought you said a few days?!"

"Oh, sorry. That was the optimal scenario. I'll come by and visit you once every couple days to make an inspection. Worst case, two weeks."

"Crap," reality sank in for Gabe, "I better get real comfortable then. What will you do with the original Camille?"

"Original, my ass," Molly rolled her eyes, "Don't worry about her. I'll keep her safe and asleep in my lab for the time being."

"Good thinking," Gabe replied, "We wouldn't want Joe finding out!"

"You do realize what that means for you though, right?"

Gabe turned white, wrapping Camille's dress tighter around her womanly curves, "I'm not ready for that yet!"

"Come on now, Camille! You don't want to disappoint your studly husband, do you?"

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Epilogue

Comments

Post a Comment