The Cover Up - Part 1


"What kind of a mess did you get yourself into, Gabe?" Gabe's sister, Molly, sighed, leaning against the bathroom counter, "I give you the body morphing device for 5 minutes, and you've already gotten yourself stuck as Camille."

"Sorry, but I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to change back right away!" Gabe pleaded, "What are we gonna do now? We can't let uncle Joe find out about this. He's always trying to steal your crazy inventions."

"You're going to have to let your body settle into the changes for the next few days, at least. It wouldn't be safe to change back so soon."

Gabe groaned, "So what do we do? I can't just walk back into the living room looking like Camille's twin!"

"I have an idea," Molly said,  as she darted out of the bathroom, "Stay put, okay bro?"

A few moments later, Gabe heard a sharp whisper coming from the master bedroom, "Gabe! Come here!"

Gabe crept silently through the hallway and ducked into his uncle's bedroom.

"Molly! What the fuck did you do?" Gabe hissed in Camille's voice.

Molly was sitting calmly on the edge of the bed, with Camille lying down next to her, unconscious, "Don't worry. I put her to sleep using this little gizmo."

"This is not good," Gabe's voice was shaking, "What are you going to do with her?"

"Uncle Joe thinks Camille is helping me out with my makeup, when, in fact, you're going to put on her clothes."

"What? You can't be serious," Gabe pleaded.

"Look," Molly started to sound agitated, "We have two choices here. Either you put on Camille's pretty little dress, or uncle Joe finds out about my morphing device. Can you imagine the consequences if Joe's company decided to commercialize this technology? I know he's family, but you can never be too safe!"

Gabe stared at the beautiful 35-year-old woman outstretched on the bed, "You're right, Molly. This is my fault. I should pay the consequences."

Gabe untied the fabric belt around Camille's waist and folded open her robe-like dress, revealing her perfect womanly body underneath.

Do I really look like that right now? I can't believe I'm Camille.

Molly unclipped Camille's red lace bra and handed it to Gabe, "Take your towel off."

Gabe removed the towel from around his chest and donned the lace bra. It fit his breasts perfectly.

I'm a woman! A real woman!

He then slipped into Camille's white dress and heels, completing the look, "How do I look, sis?"

"You look like Camille, uh... bro," Molly stuttered, "Sorry, it's just that you look and sound exactly like her. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference!"

Gabe lay down on the bed next to the real Camille, tracing his left hand across his body as he traced Camille's naked form with his right, "That's good."

"Gabe! Don't touch her like that! She's our uncle's girlfriend, for God's sake!"

"You mean, I'm your uncle's girlfriend," Gabe slipped his fingers into his pussy, as he did the same to Camille, "The real Camille might as well be a copy of me. It's my body now, whether it's me or Camille doing the controlling."

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Epilogue

Comments

  1. Now to find a way to keep the original out of the way until Gabe can change back.

    If he wants to that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever, very well written story. Do they turn the real one into HIm? & tell her to keep her mouth shut tobe turned back?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment