The Cover Up - Part 4


"Alright, 'Camille'. I've done your check-up," Molly gently let go of Gabe's arm, "Now we'll just have to disable the override and change you back to my brother. Then you can help me move the real Camille here back to her house."

"As if!" Gabe exclaimed, "Why can't I be the original Camille? I have all of her memories and everything. I am Camille. You take that away from me, and that part of me dies."

"No, Gabe," Molly replied, "I can't let you –"

Gabe shoved his sister to the ground, straddling her with Camille's smooth legs, "Give me the device!"

"No! Gabe! What do you think you're doing?!"

Gabe wrestled the device free from Molly's grip. He pointed it at the real Camille and proceeded to transform her into his old self, along with his own override. Just as he pushed the button, Molly grabbed the remote, causing Camille to promptly turn back into her original self.

"But she'll lose her memory! Now, because of the override, she'll think she's me! What have you done, Molly?!"

"What have you done?!" Molly was terrified.

Using Camille's stronger muscles, Gabe took the device back and pointed it at his sister in an attempt to teach her a lesson, "Serves you right!"

Molly began to transform into her brother, "Nooo –"

Gabe interrupted his sister's panic by overriding her with his original personality.

He turned back towards Camille, "Well, there certainly can't be two of us. I have to preserve myself."

The original Camille began to transform into Molly.

The new Camille ran out of the house with the remote, back to her house, leaving behind the new Gabe, as well as a third, very confused Gabe in Molly's body.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Epilogue

Comments