Sticky Situation - Part 4


"I'm beginning to suspect you want to stay in my body, Gabe."

"Of course, I do, Billie. I want to be you. I want to take over your life while you grieve over your breakup."

"But why, Gabe? You seem like you're totally into it. Like, you're acting even girlier than me!"

"Yeah, because being me is basically the best thing ever! Mom doesn't suspect a thing."

"Being... me, you mean?"

"No. Being me. I'm a beautiful girl now. These are my tits, my curves, and my vagina. I have beautiful long brown hair and a beautiful smile. Better yet, I've inherited all of your stuff!"

"Don't get too comfortable, Gabe. Although, I'm happy that you're enjoying being me for the time being."

"Me too! And can you please stop calling me, Gabe? I know you know it's me, but I really feel like Billie."

"But I am the real Billie..."

"Does it even matter anymore?"

The real Billie looked exasperated, "Yes, it does matter, because you're going to be transforming back to your old self in like a week."

I sulked but tried to hide my disappointment, "Look, as long as I'm the 'real' you for the week, I want to immerse myself to make it easier. Can't we just pretend for now that you're the one who's switching back? That you're the real Gabe? It helps me play the role more easily if I'm not constantly reminded that I'm not actually Billie."

"What? You can't expect me to not talk about this with you. Remember, this is my life you're taking over."

"Honestly, who could tell the difference? Can you even tell us apart? I even have that scar on your shoulder from when you were seven."

"What?!" Billie was baffled, "But how is that even possible?"

"I don't know. But I'm telling you, if you can't even tell us apart, then does it even matter who the original is anymore?"

I put my hand on her breast and lifted her hand onto mine, "This is your ...our body. I am the same girl Kyle fucked last weekend, even if it was you who got pounded. I read your diary. You see, I am you, Billie. No one will ever be able to know."

"What's your point, then?" Billie turned red and crossed her arms.

"I'm just saying, Gabe. Let me be the real, original Billie. Just for this week. It's the only way you'll be able to have enough distance to heal."

"I guess you're right. It'll probably make it easier."

"Good. And can you please put on a shirt? It makes me really uncomfortable to see my brother running around the house with my tits. Talk about invading a girl's privacy. Just because you turned into me doesn't mean you can put my body body on display like that. What if the neighbor boy saw you? What would he think of me then?"

Billie turned redder with embarrassment.

"Oh, you're cute. My little brother inherited my crush on the neighbor. He is cute though, but don't get too excited. I'm sure he'd only wanna fuck a real girl like me," I ran my hands sensuously over my womanly curves.

Billie huffed and left the room, "That's too far. You don't even like cock. Stop pretending."

I pulled out her dildo from the bedside table once again and imagined me, Billie, getting fucked by our neighbor's giant cock, making sure she heard my girly moans. I just wanted to get fucked before we changed back. I wanted whoever was fucking me to look me in the eyes and see none other than my sister, Billie.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Comments

  1. erotic and exciting PLS finish/ I think the original Billie better be careful with the current one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really hot story, I wonder if Gab manages to pull it off and get Billie to change into him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be cool to see the new Billie really abusing her prettiness along with her body's relationships with people and going clubbing.

    Perhaps even a meeting with the ex-boyfriend in a different environment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment