Don't Ask Don't Tell - Part 2

I walked past the living room on the way to Molly's room (she had written instructions to her anonymous inhabitant).

"Hey Molly! I heard from my friend Brenda that it's swap month! Was it your class's turn to swap this time?" Molly's sister, Autumn, interjected my train of thought, "Oh, right. You're not supposed to tell me, right?"

Molly was a couple grades below us and probably the hottest freshman. This family had some great genes.

"I opted out," I lied.

"Oh, that's too bad. You're missing out, sis. I got to fuck Jamie's boyfriend when I swapped with her last month. She still hasn't found out."

"Yeah," I blushed, "Well, it's just not for me, okay? I love my body."

I tried to ignore the situation I had managed to cause already, with Molly's mom calling the school in the other room to let them know that "I" have opted out of swap month. I actually really fucking love this body. I could feel Molly getting wet between. her legs when I just though about what I was gonna do to her body later.

I shut the door to her bedroom with my trembling hands, "Oh my God. I'm the luckiest girl in the world! I'm the real, living and breathing Molly King, hottest junior in school."

My heart raced out of my chest and my vision grew blurry. I was totally overcome with anxiety. I rushed to Molly's private bathroom and spilled her entire stomach contents into the toilet.

I am ...a girl. My arms. My hands. My neck. My long hair. Until yesterday, this body belonged to Molly. She had grown up a girl. It was all she ever knew. Now, her body belongs to me. Her life, her history... it is all mine now. I never had any particular desire to be a girl, but I'd always been curious. Now I am the girl I always fantasized about fucking. Every boy at school fantasizes about fucking me. What power. They want a piece of my body. I looked into the mirror and flashed her pretty eyes, bending Molly's plump lips into a sly smile, "Those boys can keep dreaming. This girl needs some time for herself now. Some ...alone time."


Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4 

Part 5

Part 6

Comments

  1. I really like how the mom is helping him steal Molly's life. I wonder how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment