Don't Ask Don't Tell - Part 3

 

After fingering myself out of my goddamn mind, I stood up and walked over to Molly's closet.

"So I can wear any of these clothes?!" I was already short of breath just looking at her vast selection.

I couldn't wait to see Molly in the sexiest clothes I could find.

"This just isn't fair," I snickered, "Everyone in class probably thinks it's one of the girls in the class in her body right now. They couldn't be more wrong."

I pulled out a slinky yellow dress. Molly would look so hot in it, but I felt a little weird about wearing a dress. I have never cross-dressed in my life, yet here I was, eager to don a tight feminine dress. A dress that belonged to the hottest girl in my class, no less. I was embarrassed. What would my friends think of me if they ever found out?

Then again, why would they ever find out? I just won't tell them that I was Molly for swap week.

I sighed, holding the dress in Molly's feminine hands. I opted out of swap week, right? Yeah, that's what happened. So Molly never swapped with anybody. I'm just a normal straight girl, and this right here is my dress. Molly wouldn't hesitate, so why should I? No one's ever gonna suspect a thing, if Molly is just being herself, right?

If anyone finds out I'm not actually Molly, I could lie and say I'm actually my ex, Justine. The thought made me wet for some reason. Pretending I was just another girl in this body certainly put me at ease. I'm just experiencing what any other girl in class is going through. The thought allowed me to act a bit girlier than I would otherwise allow myself to, "Fuck it. I'm just gonna enjoy this."

I slipped the tiny dress over Molly's delicious curves. It hugged my padded hips and stretched over her boobs. My boobs now. Molly's long strawberry blond hair fell came to a rest on my shoulder. This was so different from the clothes I would usually wear. I can't believe girls get used to wearing dresses. They're so tight. And short! I felt like a doll. I felt like my old self inside, but on the outside, I was a fucking bombshell. I kind of loved it.

Just then, "my" mom entered Molly's bedroom, "Hi Honey! Oh, you look lovely! Are you going out with your friends tonight?"

"N– No," I hesitated, "I just wanted to see if this dress still fit. I might ...go out this weekend though."

"Sounds like fun," she responded warmly, "I just got off the phone with the school. They were convinced that you had swapped, but I assured them it must have been a mix-up."

Molly's mother sat down next to me and looked me endearingly in the eyes, "I think I would be able to tell if you weren't my daughter. Otherwise, I'd be a terrible mother."

I panicked, not knowing what to say, "Oh, mom! You're an amazing mother. I love you."

"I love you, too," she replied, "Oh! I almost forgot. Here's your diary that you asked me to hide before swap week."

I grabbed the notebook, "Oh ...right. Thanks!"


Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4 

Part 5

Part 6

Comments

Post a Comment