Don't Ask Don't Tell - Part 6

 


It was prom night. I was dolling myself up in the girl's room for my dance with Daniel, when my classmate Annie walked in.

I said hi.

"Hi ...Molly," the girl looked at me in a strange way, but I shrugged it off and turned back to the mirror.

Then I felt a hand firmly grasp my shoulder, "What the– ?"

"I've been wanting to talk to you alone for a long time. Who are you, and why have you stolen my life?!"

"Hey, hey," I backed away, "Let's just talk about this, okay?"

"Who are you? I'm not fucking around."

I guess she had to find out eventually, "Well, I used to be Jack."

Annie looked at me, stunned, "J–Jack?? But– I thought– you–"

"What do you want, Annie?"

"I want my body back, Jack."

"But it's not your body anymore. And I would prefer it if you addressed me by my new name."

Annie looked at me, pondering her next move, yet she was at a loss, "You've been dating Dan, in my body? I thought you were straight."

"I was straight, and technically still am."

"And your makeup. It's so good. I was so sure that one of the girls had stolen my body."

My cheeks flushed, "Thanks, Annie."

"No. Don't thank me. This isn't funny. There's a pervy boy in my body!"

"I don't think you understand. This is no longer your body."

Annie was fuming. She reached out to push me, but I grabbed her arms.

"What the fuck are you doing? Don't you fucking try to push me."

"I can do whatever I want to my own body."

"It's not yours, Annie! It's too late! I took it. You know, it's funny. Before I became you, I only dreamt of fucking this body. Now I get to fuck this body every day." I ran my fingers between my breasts seductively.

"Go to hell!"

The bathroom door swung open. It was Ms. Shelby.

"Hey girls! What's going on here? What's all this screaming about?"

"Annie's being jealous about my boyfriend, and she won't let off."

"What?! No!"

"Let's break this up, girls. Annie, come with me. Let's have a talk, alright?"

Annie stared back at me like she wanted to murder me. I just smiled, knowing in my heart that no one would ever question that I am the real Molly.

Comments

  1. really like where this is going :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! powerful story what about the real one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so evil, and so well done. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like where this is going. Would you be ok if I made a comic of this so far?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment