Don't Ask Don't Tell - Part 5

This was all a terrible mistake, and yet– looking at my new self in the mirror, I feared I was falling in love with being Molly. Coming from a broken home such as my own, Molly's life felt so...nice. When I'm Molly, I have a mom who loves me and takes care of me. Something I could never dream of before. Sure, it's been quite an adjustment to be a girl and another to act the part, but I can't say I really truly miss being my old self. While I never wanted to become a girl, I've started to feel like being Molly fits me like a glove.

Day after day. Wearing her clothes. Practicing her makeup so no one will know it's me. I'm an actor, but the part is catching up to me. Taking over. It's become routine.

Of course, I've taken the opportunity to touch myself. Every day. It's hard not to. I mean, I'm still one of the hottest girls in my grade. I mean, Molly is. Or should I start talking about myself as Molly? Has it been long enough? If no one else seems to notice or care, does it even matter who Molly really is anymore? Am I the real me as I am now?

I never questioned my sexuality. But now... when I finger myself, I find my mind lusting for deeper penetration. When I look at men on the street, I wonder to myself what it would be like for them to be on top of me in bed. I wonder what I would look like sitting on top of a man and riding his cock. Would he see me as a sexy and confident woman? How would it feel when we cuddle in bed? Do I even want that? I wasn't sure.

Last night, I fucked myself in my bed with my dildo. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Let go of being a man and give in to your rawest desires. I saw myself as a sexy woman, in bed with a big strong man. Perhaps Daniel? I brought my dildo up to my lips and imagined that it was his cock, "Oh, Daniel. Fuck me."

It felt good giving myself in like that. I felt free. I felt like I owned this body. That I deserved it, and the old Molly be damned if she ever tries to take it back! I am her. And this life is mine! I'm going to make sure that none of her friends or family will ever let the old Molly come back. I am the only Molly. The original. If she wants my life, she'll have to steal it, and I won't make it easy.


Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4 

Part 5

Part 6

Comments

  1. extrtremely well written. erotic & powerful/ I wonder how the former MOlly is doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how he's obsessed with becoming Molly. Now what happens at the end of the month?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment