Don't Ask Don't Tell - Part 4

"Oh my God, Molly!" Gemma exclaimed dramatically, "I can't believe you didn't wanna swap for swap month! Then again, I totally get it. If I had your body, I wouldn't want to swap either."

"Aw, thanks Gemma," I smiled shyly, "If that's who you really are."

"Hey, we're both girls here. That's what really matters. So, are you still hooking up with Brad?"

"No! Uh, I mean, no I'm not."

"Ooh, I call dibs then!"

"Some friend you are," I laughed.

"Hey, they said we only had to pretend, right? I'm totally gonna nail your ex with this hot bod."

"Do whatever you want, Gemma."

Gemma leaned in, "You went all the way with him, right?"

Well, I did spend all of last night reading Molly's diary from front to back, "Yeah, of course we did."

"How big is his cock?"

"What?!"

"Oh come on, Molly!"

"Biggest in the grade," Apparently.

"Girl, you get around!"

This conversation was making me uncomfortable, "Can we talk about something else, Gemma?"

"You know, the best thing about swap month is all the boys have swapped, too. You could fuck anyone you want now."

"...Yeah, I know."

"So, who's it gonna be? You're going to the party this weekend, right?"

Images of my fellow male classmates flooded my head. Who would Molly have a crush on?

My mind settled on Daniel for some reason. I couldn't tell why, and that made me feel super strange. Was the urge coming from me, or was it somehow Molly's?

"I think Dan is pretty cute."

"Aw, you two would be so cute together!"

"Oh, stop it," I laughed, "We would though!"

 

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4 

Part 5

Part 6

Comments

  1. Hi. I don't want to sound impatient but did you see my request?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! he's sure in love with his new self. great store with him trying to steal her identity. I wonder if he will get away with it? Moj's ot too bright & I'm sure he;ll find her diary very useful. I wonder ho she is doing? Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what happens at the end of the month when the real Molly wants her body back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see how this one ends. Does he succeed in stealing Molly's life?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment